Nice Day

Today after we dropped Kyle off at baseball practice my mom and I went to Joann's and Target. We got more fabric to make pillows for my room, they're gunna be really pretty. And then at Target I wanted to get some black baskets to organize my room, but they didn't have what I wanted. But I did end up getting a new purse, I've been needing one for a while. Oh and my mom and I both got some new pajama pants lol.
Then later we all went out to see Paul Blart Mall Cop.

It was funny, but I expected it to be even funnier than it was. But oh well, it was still good lol.
Now I'm just waiting for dinner to be ready. We're having sloppy joes and french fries. Then after that hopefully my mom will start sewing some stuff for my room.

5 comments:

Desiree Blake said...

Sounds like a fun day!

That movie always cracked me up when I saw the preview, lol.

Too funny.

Desiree Blake said...

P.S.

Who is Isabelle & Caroline?

Rachel said...

Isabelle and Caroline are my cousins =)

Desiree Blake said...

My Mom's making me go see Mall Cop right now, lol. Oh gosh!

Desiree Blake said...

I'm cracking up. Why does my picture of MALL COP look different. If you go to Photobucket they're all different. WEIIIRD