Today

Today, I went with my mom to see the movie Bride Wars.



It was a really cute chick flick lol. I loved it.

Then after the movie we went to Wal Mart and I got paint for my room. I'm re-doing my room, so far I love it. There's still lots I need to do to it though.




It's purple, since that's my favorite color, and I'm doing a Paris theme since I love Paris and it's always been my dream to go there lol. I got this really cool Eiffel Tower thing that I'm going to put on my wall above my bed, and then my mom just needs to make my curtains, my bed skirt, and some pillows. I can't wait for it to be completely done. =)

1 comments:

Heather said...

Your room looks like it's coming out really cute :) I like the pictures you put on your walls, it's grown-up-ish lol. My walls are blank and boring. I need more money to decorate :p