MORE snow!

I seriously cannot believe how much snow we have gotten this winter. This is crazy lol. It started snowing today while I was in yearbook class (6th period) and so we all went out to play in it lol. It was so fun, we were running around the field like crazy chicks, and skipping like nerds LOL. The snow was coming down SO HARD. It was seriously like big chunks falling from the sky lolol. We stayed out there all period, I froze my butt off lol. We took some cute pics too that we're gunna try to put in the yearbook :)
But one sad thing about the snow is that now our junior social is cancelled :( Even though the snow has stopped now lol. We were going to have a Bowling Lock-In (from 11 PM-6 AM) I'm really sad it's cancelled now. Now we have to wait till next month to have it.

0 comments: