San Diego


So I just checked Taylor Swift's website and the tickets for her San Diego concert go on sale next Saturday, the 21st. And they're even cheaper than the Staples Center concert- they're only $24-$53. The scary thing though is that I don't think there is going to be a pre-sale for this concert like there was for the Staples Center one, so it's going to be even harder to get tickets. That really freaks me out lol. So I'm just going to have to order them as soon as they go on sale and just take whatever tickets I can get lol. And if I end up with cheap seats, at least I'll only be paying $24 LOL. Oh gosh, I really hope I get tickets!

1 comments:

Desiree Blake said...

Should have just stuck with Staples Center.

You don't have to pay for all that gas, or 3 hour drive :/ To & from.