SO EXCITED!


Yay! I got tickets to Taylor Swift's San Diego concert!!! I am so happy and relieved lol. It's going to be me, my cousins Becca and Kelsey, and my bestie Ashley :) We got tickets on the floor- section C, row 11, seats 1-4, so we're on the aisle. Seems like pretty good seats to me! :) lol. My mom seriously got them right at 10:00 this morning, and then after she got them she went back a couple minutes later to see if she could get a couple more that she would sell on eBay (lol) but it was already sold out! Crazy! I'm just so thankful I got tickets :) lol. I can't wait to go!

4 comments:

B said...

YAY!!! Im super excited to go and they sound like great seats!!!!

B said...

YAY! I am so excited. They sound like great seats!

Heather said...

How much were your tickets?

Rachel said...

$53.50, plus their fee, so basically $65