Friday

Yesterday was a fun day. At lunch we had a BBQ for the seniors, people that volunteered at the school auction, and yearbook staff lol. So I got to have it :) It was really good! Mr. Thomas makes good burgers haha. Then after school Ash came over and we went through all my scrapbooking stuff since I don't do traditional scrapbooking anymore and so I gave a lot of papers to Ash, but then I showed her how to digital scrapbook and she really liked that too haha. So I gave her my photoshop so she could install it on her computer and try to digital scrapbook. Then I made some brownies while she took a shower, because she fried her hair the other day so I told her to use this conditioning treatment I have lol. Then we watched In Her Shoes and had brownies :) It was a fun night and day.
At lunch :)

Yummy burgers!All gone! haha (except the tomato I gave Ash because it was the end piece lol)

2 comments:

Heather said...

Do you print out your digital pages?

Rachel said...

No, I haven't printed any yet. My aunt used to send each page to Costco to get printed, but then found this website that actually prints each page into a whole book, so I'm waiting to see what her book looks like to decide how I want to print them lol.