I am now 17 :)

Happy Birthday to me! :)

I'm excited to be 17, since it's my favorite number lol. My mom took me out to lunch today, to Jalapeno Grill, and then we had a party in yearbook. Ashley and Mrs. Puglia both made me super yummy cakes. And when my dad picked me up from school he brought me flowers, a card, and Starbucks! lol. Then when my mom came home from work she gave me flowers and a cake too lol. So I know have 3 cakes, and 2 bouquets of flowers lol. And yearbook class gave me a really pretty necklace that I love, and 3 KING size Reese's! LOL. And Ashley gave me a super cute bikini...I can't wait till summer so I can wear it! lol and then she also gave me some peanut M&M's. It made me laugh that I got so much candy and a bikini...lets just hope I can look good in it after I eat all the candy LOL.


Here are pics of my gifts. I have pics of me and my cakes in yearbook, but I left my camera in class, so I'll have to add them on to here tomorrow lol.



Okay, I finally got my camera back from yearbook class lol. So here's a pic of me with my cakes, and a video...

(I was looking at the yearbook camera lol)


4 comments:

Heather said...

How cute! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :)

Desiree Blake said...

How sweet. Happy Birthday [[again]] LOL!

Have a good day at school today. I'm exhausted!

Heather said...

How come Ash isn't in the video? Isn't she in yearbook too?

Rachel said...

Yeah, she was the one video taping it lol.