Long Week

Ahh, this week is finally over! I am exhausted. Tuesday Ashley and I went with the boys volleyball teams down to a school near L.A. to take pictures for the yearbook. It was a really nice school, and some of the guys were pretty cute lol. Ash and I were like "let's transfer!" haha. So that night we were out pretty late, I got home close to 10. Then Wednesday after school, Ashley and I went to a photography class at William Edwards with our yearbook advisor and another girl on yearbook. It was such a great class! We learned SO much in just 2 hours. We could have been there all day lol. Then from there I went straight to the mall to have dinner with my family for my brother's birthday. He's 15 now, I can't believe it! Then we walked around the mall and got my dad and brother Cub's shirts for the Cub's game. They left yesterday for Arizona to go to a pre-season game. They'll be there until tomorrow, so my mom and I are on our own. We went out to eat at Chili's tonight and then went to Target. I needed to exchange the bathing suit Ashley got my for my birthday for another size, but I couldn't find my size, so I ended up getting another bathing suit lol. Now I'm finally home and all I want to do is lay in bed and catch up on shows from this week :) lol.

0 comments: