Sick again :(

So I am sick, once again. I seriously hate winter, I'm sick like the whole season. I have another horrible cold and my sinuses hurt like heck =/ It's SO miserable. So today Ash was going to just come over, because she has a cold too, and we were just going to spend the day watching movies in bed, but then other plans came up and I was feeling so miserable, it just didn't work out. I ended up going to the movies with my mom, we saw Slumdog Millionaire. It was SO good, I loved it!

Ever since it won so many awards at the Oscars I wanted to go see it. I figured it must be really good, and it definitely was! One of the best movies I've seen in a while.

Then after the movie, our friends came over. We hadn't done anything with them in so long, so they just came over for dinner and to hang out for a while. It was a nice day, I just wish I wasn't sick. I would have enjoyed today more if I wasn't so miserable :( I just hope I'm better by Monday. I can't miss anymore school...

0 comments: