TAYLOR SWIFT-San Diego Sports Arena

OH. MY. GOODNESS.
BEST CONCERT EVERRRR!

I had a BLAST!! Taylor Swift is AMAZZZZING! I went with Ashley, and my cousins Becca and Kelsey. We had awesome seats too! We were on the floor, a little bit to the side of the stage in like the 3rd row. We could see everything. When we got there a band called Gloriana was performing. They were good, I had never heard of them though lol. Then Kellie Pickler came on! Oh my gosh, she was freakin adorable! I love her. She sang just a few songs, but they were all songs that I knew and so fun to dance and sing along to lol. Then we sat there for a while while people set up Taylor's stage. They put up people's text messages that they could text to this number on the big screens, it was funny lol. Then finally, Taylor Swift came out!! She opened the show with "You Belong With Me" and she was wearing a band outfit and all the dancers were wearing cheer outfits lol. It was so cute. Then her dancers ripped off her band outfit and she had on a cute sparkly dress. It was so good, every song was like a story, with costumes and everything. She even wore her renaissance type dress for "Love Story", and then people ripped that dress off of her on stage too, and she had on a white dress underneath lol. Gosh, it was just so good, that's all I can say about it lol. She went to the back of the arena for a few songs and took like 20 minutes to come back to the stage because she was hugging everyone. I was so jealous lol. It was so cute though, you could see her on the big screen telling girls that they're beautiful and stuff. At one point, the entire arena was screaming SO LOUD, I could feel it ringing in my ears. It lasted for so long, and she started crying. When it finally stopped, she says "San Diego, I promise you, I will never forget that." It was SO cute! LOL. And whenever she would go backstage to change, she would show these videos that were so funny! I loved the one about all the guys she wrote songs about lol, it was hilarious. During "Change", cute heart confetti came down on us, I picked some up and put it in my purse as a souvenir LOL. She ended with "Should've Said No", and at the end of the song rain came down and she was under it. I was so sad when it was over, I wanted it to go on forever :( lol. I will definitely be at every one of her tours from now on lol.


3 comments:

Heather said...

LoL, that sounds EXACTLY like our concert! Even with the singing in the back and hugging people and taking pictures, and people cheering so loud for her and her crying and saying "I promise you, that is something I will never forget" hahaha. Too funny. The interview about the boys was my favorite too! It was cute!:) BEST CONCERT EVER!!!!!!! lol. I LOVED IT!!!!

Desiree Blake said...

Where did you find thoes pictures at? Anyway, I'm snagging some for my blog. They're good ones.

Rachel said...

I took all those pics myself! LOL