Got to see my bestie

Yay, my bestie is home from the East Coast Trip! :) lol. I missed her sooo much! So tonight we went to see "The Proposal". We went with my mom and Heather :) The movie was hilarious! I was laughing SO hard! When the movie started these ladies behind us were cracking up about who knows what, but it was so hilarious Ash and I couldn't stop laughing either lolol. Then all through the movie Heather, Ash, and I kept saying "he's so cute!" about the actor Ryan Reynolds lolol. I think Heather wins the award of saying it the most times though haha. Then after the movie Ash gave me a box of salt water taffy from Boston, and some other chocolates that look yummy :) Fun night. I'm so glad my bestie is home :)

1 comments:

Heather said...

He's cute huh? lolololol.

FUNNY movie.