Senior Picture Outfits

So this is an example of how big of a planner I am: I bought all the outfits that I'm going to wear in my senior pictures today- and I don't even have an appointment for when I'm going to take my pictures yet LOL. But it feels good to have it done and know what I'm going to wear :) haha.

So here's outfit #1- my most casual one, just jeans and a t-shirt. I wanted a green t-shirt since my eyes are green lol. I might get a new one though because I feel like you can see my belly-button through this one, and I hate that lol. Or maybe I just need to do lots of crunches between now and when I take my pics haha.
Outfit #2- semi-casual. I love this top, it's so cute. It's a darker brown in person too, the camera kind of lightened it lol.
And outfit #3-my nicest outfit. I'm not a fancy person, so I just wanted a semi-nice, white sundress. White always looks good in pictures, so that's why I wanted white lol.

7 comments:

Heather said...

Cute outfits, I like the pretty white dress :)

Desiree Blake said...

They all look cute so any one you picked would look pretty.

But I'm a jeans and t-shirt kinda girl, so I say # 1. LOL.

k.Verb said...

remeber. you can take all of them!!! thats what becca and megan took. lettermans jacket, a dress outfit, and a semi casual one. I need help with mine!!!! p.s when are we going?

Rachel said...

Yeah, I am wearing all of them lol. Plus my letterman's jacket.
Idk when we're going, we can go anytime. My suggestion was 4th of July weekend, cuz that'd be fun to be in Vegas for 4th of July lol.

Heather said...

Why do you have to go to Vegas to take them?

Rachel said...

Well, my aunt used to live in Vegas and met this photographer at her church so when she had her baby, they used him to take pictures of her. And then my 2 older cousins that graduated already used him for their senior pictures, so now my cousin and I are going to use him. Plus he's really cheap lol.

k.Verb said...

my mom was thinking the 24th of July, I dont knoww... Ill talk to her and find out.