Yearbook Pool Party

Today we had a yearbook pool party at Mrs. Puglia's house. I love her house lol. It was our first party as our new staff, except only about half of us showed up lol. But oh well, it was still fun. I mostly just laid out by the pool tanning and taking pictures haha. It was so hot today! Today is the first day it felt like summer to me, because it hasn't been that hot yet, but now it is definitely hot haha. Then after we were done swimming we went inside to start talking about what we're going to do for our theme this year, and as we were talking Luke (Mrs. Puglia's son) comes in and just says "Michael Jackson died." And he was kind of smiling as he said it, so we all started laughing and were like no he didn't, but then we found out it was true. Kinda sad, even though I wasn't a fan. But it was a fun day. I always love relaxing by the pool :)

1 comments:

Heather said...

Wow, it sounds like you had the exact same experience as Ashley did, LOL.