Library and Mall

This morning I took Isabelle and Caroline to the library for story time. It was so cute. There were lots of little kids there. Isabelle sat on the mat with all the other kids, but Caroline just sat on my lap the whole time lol. They danced to a few songs, and the lady read 3 books about art. Then afterwards they all got a piece of paper to draw on. It was really cute. Then after that Ashley and her grandma picked me up and we went out to lunch at Marie Callender's, it was so good. Then Ashley's grandma dropped Ash and I off at the mall. I still needed to find a dress to wear for senior pictures lol. So we shopped for a while and I finally found a dress :). While I was out with Ashley, grandma and grandma took Isabelle and Caroline to an aquarium at Cabrillo Beach. After the mall Ashley came back to my grandma's house for dinner. The girls were excited to see her. Fun day, I'm glad I finally found a dress lol.

0 comments: