Hair Change

So it's that time of year again. Where school is about to start, and I'm ready to start a new year, which makes me want a new look lol. I've been growing my hair out for foreverrrrr now, and I'm tired of it. My hair is so boring, I need a change lol. A couple summers ago I dyed my hair dark, and I definitely miss that, so I think I'm gunna do it again :) Also, I have had a major case of hair jealousy ever since I saw Selena Gomez's new hair cut lol. I think it's totally adorable! I never thought of getting my hair cut like that too, but now I'm thinking about it ;) It's SHORT, but I think it's time for me to take a risk lol.


Or there's this look, which is a little longer, and with bangs. I'm not sure if I could pull off bangs though lol.

So we'll see what I end up doing....lol.

0 comments: