A Week Without My Bestie

Sadly, I have had to live this past week of my life without my best friend. Yes, my best friend left me...to go on a cruise to Mexico! I know, sick right? LOL. So I had an entire week without her...what was I to do?? I'll tell you what I did- NOTHING! haha. While Ashley was relaxing on an amazing cruise ship, I was relaxing my butt in front of my T.V. all week lol. Watched lots of movies- Revolutionary Road, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, How to Lose A Guy in 10 Days, 17 Again, Princess Protection Program, Another Cinderella Story, The Notebook, and Wizards of Waverly Place: The Movie....as you can tell, I also watched a lot of the Disney Channel lolol. I finally ventured out of my house on Thursday night to go to a senior meeting at school. It was weird to see everyone again. It's weird that we're seniors. It's just weird. And yes, at one point I had to tell myself, "Don't cry Rachel!" Don't laugh at me....I'm an emotional person lol. Then yesterday I went back-to-school shopping with my mom, for the last time. Again, weird! But I got lots of awesome stuff to balance out the not so awesome polo's I'm stuck wearing for one more year lol. I got 2 awesome pairs of boots (hey, it was BOGO, I HAD to get 2! lol) and I can't wait until Fall/Winter so I can wear them! :) So I think I had a pretty great week...I mean, wayyyy better than a cruise right?! (For those of you that couldn't tell...that was total sarcasm lol)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im sorry bestie! I missed you sooo much while I as on the cruise! I kept thinking about what we were going to do when we get to go on one together. Could you imagine haha crazyness rite there =] <3 you always
<3 Ash

Heather said...

I love the Disney Channel, lolol. I watched the Wizards of Waverly Place movie too, I love Selena Gomez, she's cute. I've been bored too, I can't stand it. Nothing to do! At least you have school and your friends soon. Even when I start school, I only go twice a week for a few hours, and most of my classmates are boring adults :/