Photoshoot With Ash

Yesterday Ashley and I didn't have school since it was a teacher in-service day, so I decided I would make her be my model so I could practice my photography lol. It ended up being a freezing, cloudy day, but it was good practice for me lol. We went to Apollo Park, and it was beautiful! I've only been there like once, yearrrrrrs ago. I was glad I thought to go there :)

Thanks Bestie for being my model for the day and for doing all the things I asked you to do, even though you could have gotten hurt doing some of the things lol.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Anyone else that wants to be my model for a day, let me know! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your welcome, I had fun. And I will be your model anytime your an amazing photographer =] And I love you sooo much <3

B said...

ill be one :)