Cali To-Do List

So I don't have a picture to post today, but I still have to blog. Lately I've been thinking about the fact that I'm going to be leaving California in just a few short months, and that got me thinking that there are so many places I've never been to here and things I've never done, even though I've lived here my whole life! They're just the basic "touristy" things, but I've just never done them. So I made a list of things I want to do before I leave California. And I know there's even more things I want to do, but these are just the main ones off the top of my head:


Go to the Griffith Observatory
Hike to the Hollywood sign (well, as close as we're allowed to get)
Hollywood walk of fame
Devil’s Punchbowl
Getty Museum (I've been before, just haven't been for awhile)
Vasquez Rocks (Again, I've been before, but haven't been since I was a little kid)
Botanical Gardens
Beach Bonfire
Universal Studios (But I'll be going for senior celebration)

So, anyone that wants to do any of these things with me, let me know!

1 comments:

Heather said...

Lets have a bonfire!