Daily Pictures

Okay, so I've been majorly lacking with blogging. Honestly, I just haven't had much to blog about. I was tuned out from the world for about a week while reading the Twilight series (ahhh! SO. GOOD. by the way!) Then I had finals (booo!), and now I'm just back in a normal routine. Wake up at the butt crack of dawn, go to school, come home, do nothing, eat dinner, do some more nothing, take a shower, and go to bed. Such an exciting teenage life, I know. But I decided to get myself back into blogging, I'm going to start taking at least one picture every day to blog. Since there's not much in my life right now to actually talk (write) about, I'll just blog pictures :) Plus it forces me to work on my photography skills everyday too. It's a win/win situation, lol.

Sooo, here are pictures of me from today. It was 80's day at school (it's spirit week this week. Disappointed in it though....ancient day? Alien day? What the heck?!)


1 comments:

B said...

enjoy your boring life now, because once you get to college your going to wish it was boring again and you treasure the boring days :)