I Have a Problem

This is my closet. I absolutely, positively, cannot hang up one more single thing in there!


But, uh oh, I have all these hoodies that need to be hung up!


Oh yeah, and I also have TWO large space bags full of clothes!


Okay, so that's when I decided I need to go through my closet and get rid of some clothes. I went through all my clothes, and made a pile of what I could live without. This is the pile:


Yep...ONE skirt, and ONE sweater (and I'm only getting rid of the sweater because it's got that nasty look from being washed too many times now lol)

That's when I realized I have a problem. I am a clothes hoarder. I literally had a little meltdown because I wanted to be able to fit all my clothes perfectly in my closet, but I couldn't bring myself to get rid of anything! So I sat down and diagnosed my own problem. (Yes, I diagnose my own problems. I am my own therapist.)
I realized my clothes hoarding problem comes from two things:

1. I LOVE shopping. I could go shopping everyday if I had the money. I'm serious.
2. I love looking into my closet a feeling like I have a lot. Because, in reality, I don't have a lot of money. So I just let my clothes accumulate, even if they're super old and I haven't worn them in years. There are so many things that I can't do or can't have because I don't have the money, but clothing is the one thing I do have, so I want to hold on to it. It makes me feel good to have a lot of clothes. Really good.

So the solution?...
I need a bigger closet!! LOL

1 comments:

Heather said...

Haha, I have clothes from high school in my closet, most that I never wear, but swear I will SOME day lolol