My Weekend

So I didn't exactly have the best weekend, which was why I haven't blogged. Friday I found out that my car needed major work done and it wasn't worth fixing because I could get a new car for less than it would cost to fix it. So my grandparents told me they would give me my graduation money early so I could buy a new car, which was money I was going to use to help me move to South Carolina. So Friday night was just bad bad bad. Then Saturday I was still pretty bitter, but we had our March birthday lunch with my whole family for Becca's, mine, and Kyle's birthdays. We went to Macaroni Grill and then hung out at grandma and grandpa's house for a while for cake and presents. Didn't take any pictures. Sunday I didn't really do anything. Ashley came over and we talked about other options for after high school, but right now I think we both pretty much have no clue what we're going to do. So life is kind of stressful right now. I'm trying to find a new car, but I'm scared of getting another car that will just break down on me again in 6 months, but at the same time I need a car ASAP because I cannot stand having to be driven around by my mom again lol. So I don't know what to do. I can pretty much break down and cry at any moment these past few days lol. And all of this happening during my birthday week...what a great birthday present lol.

0 comments: