Small Steps

So, as I've blogged about before, I am extremely ready for summer and to graduate! And even though graduation is only 3 months away, when you're as anxious as I am, 3 months still seems like a long time! haha. So to help myself get through these last 3 months, I've decided to focus only on getting myself to smaller goals. When I break down the 3 months, it makes it seem much smaller! So this is what I have to get through until I make it to graduation:

5 days of school until Spring Break!
then after spring break...
4 days of school until 4th Quarter; my LAST quarter! :)
then once 4th quarter starts...
3 weeks until a Teacher In Service day, and also the beginning of May
then...
5 days of school until Yearbook Banquet
then...
8 days of school unil Grad Night at Disneyland!
then...
5 days of school until Memorial Day weekend; 3 day weekend! And then it's JUNE!
then...
4 days of school until Senior Celebration!
then...
4 days of school until finals, which hopefully I won't have any!
then...
finally, JUNE 17, graduation!!! :)

0 comments: