Grad Nite

Grad Nite was SO much fun! We met at the school at 6:30, stopped at In-N-Out along the way for dinner, and then waited around in our bus when we got to Disneyland until midnight when it opened. We kind of got off to a rough start because we lost our friend Regina after she lost her ticket and couldn't get in, and there were SO MANY DANG PEOPLE there, and we didn't know what to do...some of us in our group wanted to dance, some of us wanted to ride rides...lol. But eventually we started having fun and by the end of the night (well, technically morning) I had had a blast! But then the end kind of sucked too, because they had a SUPER confusing system to get us back to our busses that no one explained to us, so it took forever to find the bus and my feet hurt so bad they felt like they were on fire! But then we got on the bus and I was happy to sit and relax :) haha. When we got back, I went to Ihop with a few friends because we were STARVING by then. Then Ash and I went back to her house and we really weren't tired and we wanted something to do, so we went down to Victoria Gardens :) lol. By the time I went to bed, I had been up for a full 40 hours! It was such a long day, but so much fun!







0 comments: