Yearbook Banquet

On Monday we had our yearbook banquet. My last yearbook banquet ever! I still can't believe it. I can't believe yearbook is almost over- all that's left is to get the yearbooks and get them ready to pass out. Yearbook was such a huge part of high school for me. I did it for 3 years! It is definitely the best thing I ever decided to do in high school. It's taught me so many things that I need for "real life". I am so extremely proud of all the work our staff accomplished this year. The yearbook this year is AMAZING, I can't wait to show it to everyone!

Cora is missing from this group picture...don't know where she was? :(

The original 4...we all started together 3 years ago, and now we're actually all ending together. Mrs. Puglia isn't going back to yearbook next year :(



0 comments: