Living the Dream

Okay, so as I was just now driving home from the post office, it suddenly hit me- I am LIVING my DREAM! For a whole year all I dreamed about was moving out here and I looked forward to being here every day, and now I'm ACTUALLY HERE! I did it! And not only that- I did it ALONE! For so long I've let that bring me down and it's kept me from realizing the fact that I'm REALLY living my dream! Yeah, it's been hard, but mostly because I've been making it so hard on myself. All I've been thinking about is that fact that Ashley didn't come and it's been keeping me from enjoying life! So from now on I'm not focusing on that anymore- there's nothing I can do about it and I shouldn't let it affect MY life! :) I'm LIVING MY DREAM!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Good for you! Once you stop focusing on what's missing, you'll be able to see everything that's there.

k.Verb said...

I <3 You!