Shelves, Lamp, Furniture

Time for another update on how my bedroom is coming along... it's been a really slow process lol.

I hung up new shelves...


I got a new lamp, which I'm in love with! I had been looking for a lamp everywhere and couldn't find the perfect one....I finally found this one on eBay!



And just this past week, I got 2 new pieces of furniture. I had been wanting to replace both my desk and dresser because they both were just that cheap laminate material, and I really wanted some good, old, real wood pieces that I could sand down real good and paint white.

I got this desk/vanity from a lady that I house/dog sit for. I was over at her house with my mom and she said she had this in her garage, had tried to sell it at a garage sale but didn't, so I could have it! It's perfect for my room :)


Then just the next day, my mom was looking on craigslist for a dresser for me, and found this one for just $5.00! So we drove over and picked it up in the rain haha. It's a really nice piece, definitely worth more than $5.00! My mom thinks it's a real vintage piece.


So I'm going to try to sand down and paint the furniture this weekend, and then I'm going to buy some new knobs for the dresser, make it look real pretty :)

1 comments:

Heather said...

That is so cute!! I love the lamp and desk the most! And I also love your books ;) Haha. It's coming out really nice, you're doing a good job!