Missing Wilmington...



I know it's crazy, but I'm really starting to miss Wilmington, NC. I don't wish I had stayed, because I know I needed to come back. I had lots of things I needed to work out, but now that I'm better and healthy again, there's just something in me that's starting to make me want to move back. It's hard though because I really do love living here in California, but I don't know, there's just something in me that's pulling me back there. I miss living so close to the beautiful beaches, I miss all the green trees, and I really miss the church I attended while I was there. It was such a great church, and I went every single week I was there! There's one thing for sure though, I won't move by myself again! It was too lonely. And now, my aunt that I stayed with is actually moving back to Michigan. So I really NEED someone to move with me if I ever decide to move back, because I'll have to rent an apartment....

Anyways, I just have been thinking about this a lot and decided to update my blog :P

0 comments: