Jeremiah 29:11

So I've been thinking a lot about my future lately, well actually more like stressing about my future lol. I'm going to be graduating next year and I have no idea what I'm going to do with my life. I don't even know what college I want to go to. It's totally scary to someone like me who likes to have every single detail planned out lol. I'm just afraid of making a bad decision, and there are so many things I want to accomplish in life and I'm afraid of not being able to do them all. But then as I was laying in bed last night, stressing about all this, a verse suddenly came to mind.
"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
I was reminded that it's not my job to plan out my life, God has already done that for me. So what was I stressing about? God's already done all the planning for me. And I know the life God has planned for me is a heck of a lot better than the life I can plan for myself, that's for sure lol.

1 comments:

Desiree Blake said...

Im the same way.

I am organized and always have everything planned out to every last detail.

I use planners and caladers and I'm the most organized person you will ever meet!

I learned that you can't plan your life out either. God does have it planned out for you. And as long as you trust in him he will never steer you the wrong way :]