New Year

Well, I totally forgot about this blog lol. Oops. But it's a new year and I plan to keep up with this thing. Hopefully I'll be able to lol.
The year is off to a good start so far. New Years Eve didn't exactly go as I had planned, but I've gotten over it. This year is going to be great, I know it.
So of course, I've made a few new years resolutions. So far, I've failed at all of them lol. But I'm not giving up, because they are things I really need to do. So here they are:
  1. Read my bible more often; hopefully every night
  2. Wake up earlier on school days so I'm not rushing out the door
  3. Learn to drive stick shift so I can actually start driving lol
  4. Get back to the gym

Well I better go do some studying. I have a history test and physiology quiz tomorrow. =/ And then finals are in 2 weeks. I hate finals. Lol.

2 comments:

Desiree Blake said...

Go back to the gym?

What do you have to lose?

Your a tooth-pick!

LOL!

I'm the one in need of 10 pounds; yikes!

Rachel said...

LOL I don't want to lose anything, my goal is just to stay this way and never get fat LOL.

And you do not need to lose 10 pounds! You don't need to lose any pounds, you're a tooth-pick too! lol