Fun Night/Day

I have had the longest, but funnest day. Last night was our Junior Social. It was a bowling lock-in. It started at 11:30 last night, and ended at 6:00 this morning. I almost didn't make it because I fell asleep at like 8:30 last night and then woke up at 10:15 and had to get ready real quick lol. But I made it and it was so fun! We bowled until 2 am, then me and Ash ate some grilled cheese, because that's what we did when we had a lock-in in 8th grade lol. Then we ate a lot of candy to try to keep us awake LOL. It actually worked pretty well. We went back to bowling, and bowled pretty much the rest of the time. My arm hurts now from throwing a bowling ball so many times haha. Then, after the lock-in, Ashley, Grace, and I headed straight to the mall because today was the grand opening of FOREVER 21!! :) The first 400 people to get there got a gift certificate, ranging in price from $10-$120. So we go to the mall and we saw a friend there already so we joined her in line. Then after sitting in line for a few minutes, freezing our butts off, we decided to run to Grace's house real quick since it's right by the mall and get some blankets and hot chocolate and something to entertain us lol. So me and Ashley run with Grace to her house, and we had to run through this muddy lot because it was Grace's short cut and we got mud all over our shoes :( LOL And we had to jump over 2 walls, which was NOT an easy task for me and Ashley. We could not get over those dumb walls. Plus we had to be quite so we didn't wake up the neighbors. Well finally we get back to our friend in the line, and these freakin people behind us start yelling that we were cutting in line! And we were like, we were here at freakin 6 AM people, we just went to get some stuff, dang lol. They made a huge deal about it, it made me mad. So then we all sat around and played the game "Life"...we looked like such nerds LOL. People were laughing at us, it was funny. Then FINALLY at 9:00, they opened the store doors! We were so freakin excited lol. We all ended up getting $10 gift certificates, except Grace, she got $20! SO then we all walked around the store in awe of how huge and amazing it is lol. Then Grace had to leave right away to get to choir practice and Ash and I went back to her house, because the store was super crazy. Then my mom came and got me from Ash's house and took me to Denny's for breakfast and then my mom and I went back to the mall because my mom wanted to see Forever 21 too lol. So we shopped around the store for a long time, and I got a few things :) Then we walked around the mall for awhile, until I could not walk any longer. My feet hurt so bad from being in my shoes for 31 hours straight lol. Then when I got home I did some chores, because I don't want to fall asleep and sleep all day and then not be able to sleep tonight. But I'm actually surprisingly not tired! I'm usually a mess when I don't get sleep, but today I'm perfectly fine lol. I had so much fun today :)

At the bowling alley

Eating our grilled cheese haha


My new clothes from Forever 21 :)

0 comments: