Birthdays

Today I went out to BJ's in Ontario with my whole family for mine and my cousin's birthdays. My cousin Becca turned 21 today, and I turn 17 on Wednesday :) It was fun, I love seeing all my family. Except Isabelle wasn't there because she was at one of her friend's birthday party lol. I got $150, a gift card for Forever 21 (Becca and I got each other the same thing lol), and my letter man's jacket! I totally didn't expect to get a letter man's jacket, that was exciting lol. And my cousin Becca asked me to be a bridesmaid today :) I'm so excited for her wedding, it's going to be so pretty lol. Then after we ate, we went over to Victoria Gardens and went to Macy's. Everyone was helping Ash and I look for prom dresses. Our "prom" is on April 25th. Ash found 2 dresses that she really likes, and I think she's going to go back to get one of them with her mom some other weekend, and I ended getting mine! I really like it. It's a fun dress, which is what I wanted because last year I did a really nice black and white dress. So I'm really excited :)

Cutie Caroline :)
She was getting tired lol. But then she ate a bunch of ice cream and got really hyper lol.

Ashley and I


My dress :)

1 comments:

Heather said...

Pretty dress! Why didn't you show your pretty face in it? lol