Bestie's Day

So today Ash and I had a "Bestie's Day" lol. We haven't had one in a loooong time. A "Bestie's Day" is when we go to the mall, shop for hours, try on at least one funny/ugly thing, take photo booth pictures, and eat a pretzel and See's candy :) lol. I love Bestie's Days. I got a couple cute shirts for summer, and a pair of shorts, and Ash got a cute top too. Then at Tilly's, the funny/ugly thing we tried on was this one piece bathing suit, but it was like all cut-out and stuff, it was hilarious. I was like, I am not coming out in this, so Ash ran to my dressing room and then she got in trouble for coming into my dressing room LOL. And then, when we went to go get Ash's pretzel (we have to go to Pretzel Time for her, and Wetzel's Pretzels for me lol) we saw that they had a "NOW HIRING" sign on the counter lol. So I told her she should ask for an application, so she did. So while we ate our pretzels she filled it out. It was so funny. She needed to put 3 references of people she has known for over a year that aren't related to her, that worked, and we were like, but none of our friends work! LOL. So she put my mom, our friend Lexy who graduated a couple years ago that works at the hospital and then we sat there forever trying to think of a 3rd person and we ended up putting a guy John from school, he's a lifeguard at the city pool lol. I took a pic of her application, but she told me I can't put it on here because it has all her private info. I think she'd be a cute pretzel girl :) lol.

**Funny moment of today: While in Dillard's, I smell a perfume and say to Ashley "Mmm, this smells good! Smell it." Then I put it to her nose, she smells it, and then looks all seriously at me and says, "Thank you." LOL. Freakin hilarious.

2 comments:

Desiree Blake said...

Cute picture of Ashley on the bottom. She looks more and more like Melissa as she gets older. Especially with the dark hair!

Looks like you guys had fun =]

Heather said...

Awe, Ash looks cute! I love her! Her hair looks like ME lololol. Dark, bangs, layers around the face. Cracks me up. HERBIES lol.

Cute photobooth pics too. I haven't taken those in years!