Soccer Game

Today I went with my mom and Ashley to Downey for a soccer game. It was the CIF regional finals, or something like that lol. It's a really big deal, it's like one step below state championships. And of course, WE WON!! :) I'm so happy and excited for our team. I swear our girls are the best. This is the 3rd year in a row that they won CIF championships, and then this year they decided to go even farther and they are still winning! They haven't decided if they want to go to state championships yet though, but I really hope they do.

Great job girls!!!
GO KNIGHTS!

Then after the game, since we were in Downey we stopped by my grandma's house since it's only about 30 minutes away. My grandma was redoing the upstairs master bathroom lol. She has redone every bathroom in the house in the past few years lol. Then we went to Del Amo Mall to go to Macy's. I wanted to look at shoes for prom, and my grandma had a $10 coupon thing for Macy's. I found some shoes I love, but they were kind of expensive and not on sale, so I'm going to wait a couple more weeks.

0 comments: