New Camera!

I'm so excited: I got my new camera!! My dad has actually been working a few days the past couple weeks, and my parents decided that we could use his paycheck to get me a camera! It's the Nikon D40, the one I always wanted. It was a frustrating day trying to find it though. We went to Costco, and they didn't have it. Then Best Buy, Target, and Wal Mart-still nothing. So then we went down to Burbank. My parent's were trying to find a store called Ritz Camera's, but we couldn't find it. So then we went to Fry's- they had no Nikon's whatsoever! So then we went to the Best Buy down there-once again, no Nikon D40. But they did have a really great deal on a Sony camera that was originally $700, but it had been returned and had been sitting there since Christmas and we could have gotten it for $525. My mom was trying to talk me into that, but I really wanted a Nikon. I didn't know anything about the Sony camera, so I didn't want to get it lol. So then we were all grumpy and hungry, so we headed to Valencia and ate dinner at Johnny Rockets, and then went to the Best Buy there-FINALLY they had the Nikon D4o! Actually, they had like 10 of them! LOL. I was so happy to finally get it! After I got it, we went over to my dad's boss's house, since they live there, and his wife Emily is a photographer so I wanted to show her my camera and talk to her about it lol. It turned into a long, tiring day, which I did not want because I was miserably sick, but I'm happy I finally have my camera! I haven't really taken any pictures yet though, just a couple of my brother in the car and my dog when we got home lol. I can't wait to go somewhere where I can take lots of pictures! :)

0 comments: