San Diego

So I already blogged about the Taylor Swift concert, but we also did other stuff while in San Diego. My mom, Ashley, and I got down to San Diego Sunday morning. We went to our hotel, but we couldn't check in yet, so we went to Seaport Village to get lunch and look at all the shops. Then we went back to our hotel to start getting ready for the concert :) My aunt Jill and my cousins Becca, Megan, and Kelsey got there just a little bit after we started getting ready and they got ready too. Then before the concert we all went out to eat at TGIF. Then it was concert time! lol. The next day we woke up around 9 and started getting ready to check out of the hotel. We ate a quick breakfast, and then started our day. We went to Horton Plaza and parked our cars there, but unfortunately for me we didn't get to shop :( lol. My aunt Jill wanted to take the metro thing, whatever it's called, I forgot lol. So we took that to get downtown and by then we were all hungry for lunch lol. We found a Joe's Crab Shack to eat at. It was soo good, I love that place haha. Then we walked around downtown for a while, got some ice cream, and then headed back to our cars to all go home. It was a pretty nice weekend. Of course the Taylor Swift concert was the best part of it by far lol. It was nice to get away from the A.V. for a few days though :)

My aunt Jill and my mom at TGIF
Ash, my couins, and I
Kelsey, Ashley, and I at Joe's Crabshack, ready to eat! haha
Downtown, in Gaslamp Quarter

0 comments: