Bucket List

So, since I have nothing to do with my life, I decided I'll make a list of things I WANT to do with my life lol, like a bucket list haha.

Go to college
Skydive
Bungee Jump
Go on a cruise
Go on a road trip
Go TP'ing
Ride a motorcycle
Go to all 50 states
Go to Paris
Travel the world
Have my own photography business
Fall in love
Get married
Have kids
Meet Taylor Swift
Go in a hot air balloon
Go para sailing
Go hang gliding
Go zip-lining
Go to a Chicago Bears game
Learn to dance
Name a star
Sing at a karaoke bar
Get a tattoo
Do a photo shoot for someone famous
Swim with dolphins
Kiss in the rain
Go to a Super Bowl
Inspire someone else
Spend New Year's in Times Square
Sleep under the stars
See the Grand Canyon
Drive a convertible
Donate lots of money to a charity
Go ice-skating
Ride a horse
Take a cake decorating class
Learn to play piano
Learn to play guitar
Go to Australia
Go to Disney World
See Mount Rushmore
See a real castle
Live by the beach
Go to a fashion show in New York
Drive from coast to coast
Go to a movie premiere

That's all I got for now, but I'm sure there's more lol.

3 comments:

Heather said...

The tattoo one surprised me the most I think, lol.

Let's go ice skating when Ashley gets back! To the one in Valencia. If I can get a baby-sitter lol. I'll bring my friend too, it'll be fun! :)

Rachel said...

Okay! lol Sounds fun :)

And I was just looking online at Hurricane Harbor because Ash has been saying she wants to go and so I was thinking we should go when she gets back, and it'd be fun if you and Katie came :)

Heather said...

Idk about Katie, we won't be able to do anything...I'll try to see if someone will watch her for me.