The Happiest Place On Earth

Yesterday Ashley and I went to the happiest place on earth- Disneyland! A lady that grew up with my mom works there, so she told my grandma anytime we want free tickets to just call her! So my grandma asked her if she could let Ashley and I in, and she said yes :) We started the day at California Adventure. I love that place. Tower of Terror is my favorite ride ever. It always makes me laugh when I get off for some reason lol. While we were there we saw they are making a Little Mermaid ride- FINALLY! I'm so excited! lol. Doesn't come till 2011 or 2012 though, which means we won't be here :( But when I come home to visit I'll definitely go! haha. They're also making a water show that comes next Spring :). It was a HOT day, and super crowded too! We expected it to be pretty empty since most public schools had already started, but we were wrong lol. We headed over to Disneyland around 5:00 for dinner and to ride a few rides before the fireworks show. Well turns out, everyone likes to start waiting for the show like 2 hours early, and we wanted a good spot so we ended up waiting early too lol. We had a spot right in the front though :) It was a fun day, I love Disneyland so much! Hopefully I can go at least one more time before next summer :) (well, besides Grad Night lol)

1 comments:

Heather said...

Your pics are cute! Makes me miss Disneyland. I would never ever go in the summer though lol. Too hot and crowded like you said! Only the high school's started already, all the elementary kids are running wild at Disneyland with you apparently, lol. I heard about the Little Mermaid ride last year, I have been waiting forever it seems!