2010

Well, it's a new year! It's finally 2010. I'm extremely excited, because this is a big year for me. This is the year I will graduate high school, I will get a job, and I will move to South Carolina (Lord willing, of course). I will become an "adult" this year. I feel kind of overwhelmed thinking of all the big things that will happen this year. My whole life is going to change. I'm going to be forced to grow up a lot this year. I'm going to go through a lot of hard times...but I also have a feeling that this is going to be my best year yet! I can't wait to experience all the huge things that are going to happen in my life this year, and also cherish the little things. 2010 is going to be an AMAZING year!

So of course, I have some goals for this year...resolutions I guess, although I hate calling them that, because no one ever sticks to their resolutions lol.

Get a job.
Graduate.
Be happier. Stop stressing about the little things.
Live in the moment. Stop thinking about only the future.
Move to South Carolina.
Be more open-minded.
Take chances. Don't be afraid.
Let God have all the control. Stop trying to do things myself.
Spend as much time as I can with the people that I love here before I move.
Get all A's second semester, so I don't have to take any finals.
Take lots of beautiful photos.
Take 5 minutes every day to think of everything that was good that day.
Learn to cook.

0 comments: