Got Sucked In

Well, I've finally been sucked in....to TWILIGHT! lol. I always kind of wanted to read the books, but never got around to it. I saw the first movie a while ago, but then just shrugged it off. Then when I got back to school after Christmas break, my yearbook teacher told me she actually started reading them, and that I HAVE TO lol. So she let me borrow the first book to read, and OH.MY.GOSH. I am officially addicted lol. I went to Target on Friday and bought all the books, and finished New Moon last night. SO GOOD! I'm going to see New Moon tomorrow, and it's taking all my power to not start Eclipse until after I see New Moon (because I don't want to be halfway through Eclipse, and then make my mind go back to New Moon to see the movie lol). So hello, my name is Rachel, and I am ADDICTED to Twilight! haha


3 comments:

Heather said...

Haha ME TOO! I can't WAIT for Eclipse! I hope she makes the Breaking Dawn movie soon, it's my favorite :(

Rachel said...

Me too! Breaking Dawn is the best one. On her blog it she says that Breaking Dawn might be made into 2 movies.

Heather said...

I sure hope so! LOOOVE IT! :p