American Idol

Yesterday I went to the live taping of American Idol with Ashley and my cousins Becca and Megan! We got to Hollywood around noon and waited in line for about 3 hours (in 90 degree weather!). Then they took us to another waiting place right outside the studio where we waited again for a couple hours, and then finally we got to go inside! We didn't get seats inside though, we were in the standing section right next to the judges. So it was fun to be so close, and the judges walked RIGHT past us during every commercial break, but man by the time it was over, I was so tired of standing! haha It was a lot of fun though. We got to see Ke$ha, David Cook, Orianthi, and then they asked us to stay after to tape a performance by a band called Sons of Syliva. Afterwards we went to an Italian restaurant at the Grove that was really good, and then got home at like 10:30. Long day, but had a really good time :) (Didn't take any pictures because we weren't allowed to have cameras with us :( lol)

2 comments:

Desiree Blake said...

Kathy & I went to one of thoes before...The season with Elliott Yamin and Katherine McPhee...great season. They're fun huh? I can't stand this season though...the people are absolutly horrible! I don't even watch it which is sad. Used to love that show...going down hill =[

Rachel said...

I know, I don't even have a favorite this year. But the few people I liked keep getting voted off :/ And Simon won't even be on it next year. The show won't make it without Simon.