Bucket List


Well, I finally have a full, permanent bucket list. I've always had one, but I've always been adding things to it, or taking things off haha. I was trying to make it a list of 100 things, but I couldn't think of that many, so I cut it down to 50 ;) So, here is my list! And I've even already accomplished a couple of things :)

1. Go Skydiving
2. Go Bungee Jumping
3. Go on a cruise
4. Go on a road trip
5. Go TP'ing
6. Ride a motorcycle
7. Go to all 50 states
8. Go to Paris
9. Go to Australia
10. Go to New Zealand
11. Go to Europe
12. Go to Africa
13. Fall in love and get married
14. Have kids
15. Meet Taylor Swift
16. Ride in a hot air balloon
17. Go parasailing
18. Go zip lining
19. Go to a Chicago Bears game
20. Learn to dance
21. Name a star
22. Get a tattoo
23. Swim with dolphins
24. Go to a Super Bowl
25. Spend New Year's in Times Square
26. Sleep under the stars
27. See the Grand Canyon
28. Drive a convertible
29. Donate lots of money to a charity
30. Go ice-skating
31. Ride a horse
32. Take a cake decorating class
33. Learn to play piano
34. Go to Disney World
35. See Mount Rushmore
36. See a real castle
37. Go to a fashion show in New York
38. Drive from coast to coast
39. Go to a movie premiere
40. Drive a dune buggy
41. Ride in a race car
42. Go on a mission’s trip
43. Fly first class
44. Go skiing/snowboarding
45. Hike half Dome
46. Have my photography published in a magazine
47. Stay in the Bellagio Hotel in Vegas
48. Plant a garden
49. Go to the Mall of America
50. Read through the whole Bible

Hopefully I can cross a few more things off this year :)

1 comments:

Heather said...

Haha, we wanna do almost all the same things!!! (Except the tattoo! lol) Awesome list!