Catch Up

Well, once again I have fallen WAY behind on my blog and I need to catch up. I'm just going to keep this post short and sweet, and I'll try to not let myself get so far behind again ;)

Spent Thanksgiving at my grandma and grandpa's house, and then celebrated my great grandma Loretta's 92nd birthday the day after Thanksgiving, like we do every year :)



I went to Disneyland in December with my mom, Mrs. Puglia, and Becca and Adam met up with us after they got off work :) I love Disneyland at Christmas time, and I got to see World of Color for the first time!




Spent Christmas at my aunt Jill and uncle Scott's house, like we do every year :)




It snowed on January 2nd; a fun way to start off the New Year!



I also went to my aunt Jill and uncle Scott's 25th wedding anniversary party last weekend, but I didn't take any pictures.

Also, I went to the fabric district in LA yesterday with my mom and cousin Becca and got fabric for my mom to make me a new duvet cover for my bed :) I'm re-doing my room and so I'm going to be doing a lot of DIY projects soon, so I'll post all of those as I go! :)

0 comments: